ECC Consignment Policies & Procedures
Consignment Policies & Procedures:
At Encore Costume Couture (ECC), a division of Crystal Couture Inc, our goal is to make the process of selling your new and gently used dance and skating costumes easy! We showcase these new and gently worn costumes on our websites developtin a fabulous network for those that need a costume and those that want to sell their costumes. It’s a win-win solution to reduce, reuse, remake and refashion costumes!
Call 866-476-1030 or 952-476-1030 to review costumes, or simply drop them off! It's so easy!
Or send info/pictures of costumes into [email protected] for consideration. We will get back to you promptly!
• All types and styles of dance and figure skating costumes will be considered.
• Costumes will be priced based on the original cost, condition, style, age and current demand.
• Current costumes will retail at approximately 75% of the original cost. Older costumes, if accepted may retail anywhere from 50% of the original cost down to 25%, depending on the condition, style and current demand.
• All consignment selling prices will be agreed upon between ECC and the seller.
• Costumes accepted for sale must be of recent fashion and in good condition and include all pieces. Items must be freshly laundered, wrinkle free, free of stains, unpleasant odors and not needing repairs.
Costumes needing repair for cleaning we will charged a minimum fee of $10.00
• All accepted costumes will be tagged, priced, hung for display and cataloged.
• Each client will be assigned an account number. Each costume is cataloged, tagged, priced and hung.
If we decide not to consign this years costsumes that are either dropped-off or mailed in, you have a choice of donating to one of 3 non-profit organization or R-T-O (return to owner). Please indicate your preference on the contract.
Consignment fees are:
You get 70% of the final selling price for costumes sold over $650.00+
You get 60% of final selling price for costumes sold between $400.00 - $649.00
You get 55% of final selling price for costumes sold between $201.00 - $399.00
You get 50% of the final selling price for costumes sold between $76.00 - $200.00
You get 40% of the final selling price for costumes sold uner $75.00
• All costumes are subject to a 10-15% price reduction at time of the sale to adjust for rips, tears, missing rhinestones etc. If a costume needs to be cleaned it will be assessed a $10.00 to $15.00 cleaning fee. Any decision on price adjustments are made by ECC. We strive to ship all costumes out in the best condition possible!
• Once a costume is accepted for consignment, if you remove it from the store or website, we require minimum de-listsing payment of $25.00 (or 15% of the price of the costume), whichever is greater to cover photography, account set-up, descriptions, website and marketing expenses. This $10.00 listing fee is otherwise waived.
• All consignment costumes are sold as final sales, we will not accept any returns.
• Consigners will be notified quarterly when an item has sold and credit memos or checks will be issued quarterly on the 15th of April, July, October and January.